Wednesday, August 1, 2007

Bored and procrastinating

I should be online taking some courses required for work, but I don't want to. Actually, I think I have a long list of things I should be doing and instead I am leaving messages on my friends' myspace pages, reading blogs, drinking coffee, browsing amazon, etc.....but not anything I should be doing.
I found this image and it makes me giggle. It goes with another thought I sometimes keep in the back of my mind, "Keep smiling, it keeps people guessing."

I kind of had a bad day at work yesterday and it happened only 4 hours into a 12 hour shift and it took me a couple hours to get my head back together after that incident. I am still upset by it and think I am just doing mindless stuff now to avoid thinking about it.

So, I took this quiz that was on Newt's page. It says I am daisy, but the family member that made my day miserable at work probably things I am some kind of crab grass.

I am a
Daisy

What Flower
Are You?


A daisy is..."a sweet person. When a friend needs a shoulder to cry on, you are happy to offer yours with a box of tissues as well. Once in awhile, you wish you could be a little more dramatic but then sensibility sets back in and you know that you are perfect the way you are."

I should probably move on to more productive things today. Sigh.....

1 comment:

Newt said...

From one Daisy to another - HUG!
You cracked me up with the crab grass. Hope you are feeling happier. Hugs some more.