Wednesday, May 9, 2007

Just wanted to share some pictures

A couple weeks back we had a free Saturday as a family which is rare these days with my working every other weekend. So, the hubby and I said we needed some San Francisco time. We drove up first thing to the Pier 39 and wanderered around, looked at seals, bought some jewelry (for moi!) and had our traditional clam chowder in the sourdough bread bowl. It isn't the best chowder in the world, but for us it is about the bowl, the location and memories shared on Pier 39.

Afterwards, I took a few wrong turns following the Scenic Drive signs out of the city and ended up at China Beach. In all my years in the Bay Area, I had never been here. It was like our own personal beach. Of course the daughter had to play in the water. The pictures show it was overcast, but surprisingly, it wasn't that cold. It was a smidge muggy. Just ignore the hubby in the hat. That man is ALWAYS cold! The daughter on the other hand was down to her shirt and panties playing in the water before long.

So, enjoy the pictures. I enjoyed being there and taking them.




No comments: